The courses offered are developed through a learning platform -Aula Virtually where the student has the necessary elements for the development of the program. With the following characteristics :
- The participant declares the price , duration and course services that are published in the tutorial for each course and on the website . The course fee must be paid before the course starts in full by the payment methods offered by Instituto Hemingway. In some courses payment by installments , detailing circumstances expressly permitted.
- The participant reported having received all the information concerning the conditions , course content and programming and has a period of three working days You are given passwords to withdraw from the contract entitled to the refund of all amounts paid without completing any formalities , except the Instituto Hemingway written communication. After three business days from receipt of the keys no refund is contemplated.
- In the tutorial of the course content, conditions and peculiarities of each course are listed . The participant acknowledges the content of the tutorials . Each course is supervised by teachers with advanced degrees or intermediate level in the subjects to be taught and / or professional experience in the relevant areas . Tutors are responsible to explain , correct and evaluate the course content , practices and self-assessment exercises . Instituto Hemingway may substitute teachers when necessary , ensuring professional qualification thereof.
All questions or queries about the course contents guardian or guardians are made through the Virtual Classroom ; the maximum response time for questions and tutorials is 2 business days.
- In cases of telephone tutoring Skype or Google Talk, the tutor and the participants agree on the specific time that mentoring will have a minimum of one hour will take place . In the event that mentoring could not be implemented by default the participant or not attributable to Instituto Hemingway technical problems. Mentoring is deemed to be held by one hour . If the participant wishes to call off a meeting with the tutor should disclose at least 24 hours in advance.
- Access to Virtual Classroom will be done through a user name and a personal password. This key is not transferable . In case of loss or theft of the password , the user must immediately notify Instituto Hemingway to prevent unauthorized modifications and uses. The participant is entitled to enter the Virtual Classroom until you complete the educational program assuming that delays in completion may lead to modifications in the course content .
- Upon completion of the course, participants will be evaluated by the tutors assigned . If the evaluation is positive , Instituto Hemingway issue a certificate of achievement in which Contents related course and hours of duration is expressed . Failure to pass the assessment of the course will be issued a certificate of enrollment in the course , upon request by the participant .
- Participants declare to possess or have access to a suitable computer equipment specifications Virtual Classroom and an Internet connection that allows access to the Virtual Classroom and tutorials by Skype or Google Talk . Declare likewise have sufficient computer skills to enable you to access the contents of each course and follow the methodology proposed .
- In the Virtual Classroom spaces where social interaction takes place , such as the Chat , Forums , etc. where participants can pour their opinions and maintain interactive communication with other participants should be directed to education and respect being totally prohibited to cause discomfort to another participant , teacher or member of Instituto Hemingway expressly reserves the right to remove any comment deemed offensive . Instituto Hemingway is not responsible for the views , content and other materials that participants bring to the Virtual Classroom.
- The contents included in the courses are published by Instituto Hemingway and are regularly updated to ensure its updating. The total or partial reproduction of the edited content is prohibited. The copyright of the content of the website and graphic design are property of downtown , therefore prohibited , reproduction , distribution, public communication and transformation, except for personal and private use. The use of any method to reveal or duplicate teaching methodology or technology for any purpose other than personal or private Also prohibited .
- The participant undertakes to engage in unauthorized access to computer systems , and the center third , or unauthorized access, alteration or manipulation of information , whether the information pertains to downtown activities like activities belongs to third parties.